Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day of Regrets

Today is not Eva's death day. Or more quaint and palatable, her Heaven day.

Today, August 14th is the Day of Regrets.

The day she was originally scheduled for her cardio follow up. The day I asked to be moved by one day so we could drive to Edmonton on a monday instead of a Sunday.

The day of regret.

I regret so much but what I regret the most is moving that appointment by one day.

August 14th. Day of Regret. It could be a national holiday it hurts so hard.

5 comments:

  1. My heart hurts for you. Saying prayers for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Em. Sending such a huge, huge hug to you. For yesterday, the day of regrets and for today, today which must be hurting you so badly...Eva is remembered today. I know that is nowhere near to enough...I wish she were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and praying for you especially today. Much love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. I have so many regrets so I have some idea of what you must be going through. It is so easy to see 20/20 in hindsight. There are no words :( (((((hugs))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. I wish there wasn't a day so dreadful and full of regret for you. It is so unfair on top of the precious life that has been taken. Mine is January 14. I am thinking of you this weekend, as Eva's heaven day anniversary passes. (Couldn't decide if you'd appreciate me being palatable or otherwise....)

    ReplyDelete